Dear BitForex users,
The expected Zcash (ZEC) upgrade & hard fork time line is as below:
- Deposits and withdrawals of ZEC will be suspended on November 18th, 2020 at 8:00 (GMT+8).
- Trading of ZEC is not affected.
- Please leave sufficient time for deposits of ZEC to be processed in full prior to the above-mentioned cut-off time. BitForex will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ZEC in their accounts.
- This ZEC upgrades & hard forks will not result in new tokens being created.
- BitForex will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ZEC once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable, and will not notify users in a further announcement.
- For further information on the upgrade & hard fork, please refer to: Canopy - Zcash
Thank you for your support!
Find us on